Winston-Crown's Reading Groups were created to provide an opportunity to "dig deeper" into our books in order to personalize, inspire and motivate our readers.
Materials and resources are available to help you facilitate a Reading Group of your own, including:
* Facilitator's Reading Group Packet
* Discussion Handouts (Maps, Touch Points Page, Summary Starters)
* Discounted Books for Purchase (5 or more books)
* Certificate of Accomplishment (for all members who complete the book & discussions)
* Author Access (for facilitator's questions and ARCHIVE OF ANSWERS web access)
To begin a Winston-Crown Reading Group of your own, please contact us.